Celebrating Daddy's 31st birthday. Charlotte and Mommy made the cake. Daddy blew out the candles with Charlotte's help. Mommy ate most of it.
Grandma joined us for the celebration.
(Notice the little mark on Violet's forehead. This is the result of a run-in with a balance beam John set up for the girls in the living room a few days prior. A plank of wood balanced on top of two baskets. Not a stable contraption, but Daddy insisted it was fine. Within a few minutes Violet had been hit on the head with the edge of a sliding board resulting in an immediate goose-egg, and Charlotte had slipped off the end of the board which then slammed her in the shin, resulting in an immediate bruise. For those of you that remember, this was very reminiscent of my run-in with the ladybug stool on which I tried to do step aerobics. I had a bruise on my leg for several months after that incident.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just getting a chance to catch up on your blog! I love the pics and the little updates. I'll be checking it more frequently! Miss the little ones.
ReplyDelete